February 9, 2022
Welcome to Axios Charlotte
Text version for screen readers:
👋 Hey there. Michael and Emma here.
Thanks so much for subscribing to the Axios Charlotte newsletter, which will land in your inbox every day at 6am from this point on.
Why it matters: We hope our newsletter starts your day off smart and helps you feel better connected to this great city we call home.Add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure you hear from us. For Gmail users, you can drag our email to your “Primary” tab. Other mail clients can refer to this page for help.
Meet the Team
🦀 Michael Graff: He loves crab cakes. Beyond that he’s mostly focused on trying to make this great place an even better place for his son’s generation.
- Before Axios, he was the editor of Charlotte magazine. Before that he worked at a handful of N.C. newspapers and at Our State magazine.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
🏗 Katie Peralta Soloff: Katie’s a business and development reporter, though her work often stretches beyond those beats. She’s a longtime Charlottean and a Notre Dame grad.
- She worked at the Charlotte Observer as a business and retail reporter for four years before joining the team. Her bylines have also appeared in Bloomberg and MarketWatch.
- Email: email@example.com
🏡 Brianna Crane: Bri is a North Carolina native and a UNC grad covering real estate. Questions about house hunting? Ask Bri.
- Bri’s covered the homes of Charlotte celebs like the Panthers’ Christian McCaffrey and former coach Ron Rivera.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📸 Symphony Webber: We’ve got Duke represented on our team, too. Symphony is a Charlotte native and is a self-proclaimed cheerleader of the city.
- Symphony covers restaurant openings and cool things to do. She’s also our photographer on staff, shooting everything from food dishes to portraits of notable locals.
- Email: email@example.com
Thanks again for subscribing to Axios Charlotte! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or questions (or just reply to this email).